Happy new year to all our readers and partners! We hope you have had a good Christmas break and that you feel reinvigorated to face the challenges of 2017.
Have you made a New Year’s resolution? Here at UCan Play we’d prefer to resolve to continue to provide an array of high quality services to education locally, within Cheshire, nationally and internationally.
When we are asked about our work, we focus our response on a number of key themes. These include:
- Providing impartial and independence advice and support to schools, colleges, universities and other organisations working within the music education sector;
- The opportunity to work in partnership to help develop new approaches to music education using the latest technologies if appropriate;
- A point of sale that provides preferential pricing to our educational partners and exceptional support pre, during and after the procurement of any instruments or technologies;
- A broader array of writing services, including supporting the preparation of funding bids, the writing of curriculum materials and other materials;
- Supporting popular musicians of all ages through the provision of a high quality rehearsal space within which their ideas can flourish, be supported and shared.
We resolve to carry on this work throughout 2017 to the best of our abilities. We warmly welcome you to UCan Play and would be delighted to hear from you if you are wanting to work collaboratively with ourselves during 2017 and beyond!