We are delighted to announce that the Connect:Resound live-streaming project has been shortlisted as a finalist in the Education Project of the Year category of the AV Technology Awards 2020. UCan Play is the technical partner for the project which is led and managed by Emily Penn, NYMAZ over the last eight years.
After receiving an unprecedented volume of entries across all categories, the AV Technology Award team painstakingly pored over each and every entry to bring together a selection of candidates for their expert judging panel to consider over the coming weeks.
The 2020 awards are taking place in digital form due to the ongoing safeguarding measures in place across the country to contain the spread of COVID-19. The winners will be announced during Awards Week between 23rd and 25th June and will be featured in a special awards edition of Installation magazine in July.
We’d like to send our sincere congratulations to all the other organisations and projects in our category:
- HIKER University of Leeds
- London School of Economics – Centre Buildings Redevelopment
- Panasonic Business and Hereworks – Dublin City University
- Roche Audio Visual, University of Newcastle
- ST Engineering Antycip, VSimulators collaboration project
- The University of Notre Dame
- Visavvi: Lower Mountjoy Teaching and Learning Centre, University of Durham
We’ll look forward to celebrating with you all (virtually of course) during the event in June. Good luck!