The key aim of INTERFACE:RESPONSE was to assist musicians in the development of their digital skills to help them sustain their work under the COVID pandemic. We created a set of training resources under four main themes: rehearse, perform, create and teach. These resources are archived below to assist musicians following the end of the project in March 2021.
- Some Initial Thoughts on the Model Music Curriculum
- Nick Gibb to announce Further limitations to music education in England
- Connect:Resound Festival, May 17 – 21, 2021
- Do you know when the school (financial) year ends? And why does it matter?
- Which Roland piano is right for me, my student or classroom?