In the latest blog from Roland V-Drums demonstrator, Craig Blundell shows you how to nail those tricky song arrangements and improving your playing in the process – all using a hybrid kit. He considers how you can mark out different sections of the song and create that perfect part for a chorus or verse.
About The Author
Jonathan is Managing Director of UCan Play.
February 14, 2016
March 26, 2020
April 21, 2014
- Some Initial Thoughts on the Model Music Curriculum
- Nick Gibb to announce Further limitations to music education in England
- Connect:Resound Festival, May 17 – 21, 2021
- Do you know when the school (financial) year ends? And why does it matter?
- Which Roland piano is right for me, my student or classroom?