Which Roland piano is the right piano for you, your student or your classroom? We are often asked this question. One of the key parts of our work is advising students, parents and teachers about their piano choice. It is important to get it right!
The Roland range of pianos is expansive. Starting with entry level models such as the Go Piano, all the way through to the LX models and grand pianos, there is a bewildering array of features and functionality to consider.
To help with this process, we have produced this document in conjunction with Roland UK. It contains all the details about every Roland piano that is currently on the market. It includes an analysis of the following key elements:
- Keyboard action (i.e. how the piano ‘feels’ to play and which action it includes);
- Pedals – damper, sostenuto and soft pedals;
- Sound Engine – including maximum polyphony (how many notes can be sounded at once), available tones, tunings, effects and other features;
- Cabinet designs, including finishes (polished, matt, etc.) and colors;
- Speaker systems, including power outputs and sizes;
- Connectivity, including bluetooth audio and bluetooth MIDI options
and much more besides!
We hope that you will find this a useful document in your considerations regarding which piano is right for you, your students or your classroom. We are always available to advise you further and provide you with preferential pricing on any Roland piano model. Do get in touch if you have any questions.